We sell the world’s most trusted lift: Rotary Lift.
The direction of heavy-duty vehicle maintenance is changing. The productivity of your fleet depends on your ability to do routine maintenance and repairs fast and efficiently – from under the vehicle. That’s why investing in a heavy duty lift boosts your bottom line. It improves technician access to dramatically speed up maintenance and repairs.
Rotary Lifts are built for years of dependable service and they deliver on it consistently – all supported by a computerized parts system and network of factory trained installation and service specialists.
Rotary heavy duty lifts have available weight capacities ranging from 25,000 lbs. to infinity capacity. Whatever your need, we have a solution. From four-post drive on lifts, parallelogram drive on lifts, mobile column lifts, to in ground lifts.
Let us help you navigate the options and determine what will best fit your individual needs! Call (316) 425-3221.
Four-Post Drive On Lifts
Lifting Capacity: 50,000 lbs. – 60,000 lbs.
- 28″ wide runways and two available lengths.
- Internal airline connections let two rolling jacks operate simultaneously.
- Battery operated with on-board charger. Means this lift has faster lift cycle times, and is fully functional when the power goes out.
- Patented control system allows you to operate the lift from any column.
Parallelogram Drive On Lifts
Lifting Capacity: 30,000 lbs. – 100,000 lbs.
- Easy access to the sides of the vehicle – no column obstruction.
- Can be installed to be flush with the floor.
- Optional wash bay kit including remote stainless steel control pane and marine paint means this lift can be used in wash bays.
- Optional safety strips require only 4 lbs. of pressure to stop th lift.
- PLC Power Unit can be programmed with multiple height presets for different sizes of vehicles.
Mobile Column Lifts – MACH Series
Lifting Capacity: 15,000 lbs. – 104,000 lbs.
- Fully controllable from any column.
- Columns are battery operated so there are no power cords.
- Set uup is over 30% faster than similar competitive lifts.
- Use two, four, or eight column configurations.
- Optional wireless communication.
- Automatic steering/braking system – saves precious time on every set up!
- Forklift pockets provides a convenient way to relocate columns
Lifting Capacity: 20,000 lbs. – 105,000 lbs.
- Modular In-Ground Lift (70,000 lbs – 105,000 lbs)
- Modular In-Ground Scissor Lift (60,000 lbs – 90,000 lbs)
- Traditional In-Ground Lift (18,500 lbs – 75,000 lbs)
It’s important to decide which model will best fit your individual needs. With so many options, it can be hard to narrow it down. Call us and let us help determine what will best fit your needs! Call (316) 425-3221.