We sell the world’s most trusted lift: Rotary Lift.
Take advantage of the quick set-up for undercarriage repairs and wheel service maintenance with our four post lift. Our durable four-post lifts keeps your shop efficient and productive. We’ve applied our nearly 90 years of lift design and building experience to offer you the most user-friendly, reliable and productive lift of its kind.
Rotary alignment lifts have available weight capacities ranging from 12,000 to 18,000 lbs. capacity. Whatever your need, we have a solution. From closed front or open front, length and wheelbase options to fit your bay, Shockwave option, self-contained in-ground lifts, or a y-lift that provides twice the access points for easy movement. And don’t forget about accessories like air/utility boxes, ramp kits, oil drain pans, lighting kits, and removable work steps.
Closed Front or Open Front:
Open front design allows greater vehicle access and enhanced productivity.
Length and Wheelbase Options:
3 options; shorter, standard, and extended. Specifications vary by model, see brochure for details.
Shockwave Equipped Lifts:
Shockwave-equipped lifts are the world’s fasted lifts! 2X faster rise and descent than standard 4-post lifts.
- Spotline laser spotting guide – center vehicles in the service base quickly and accurately.
- Battery-operated, with built-in chargers that run on 110V current – eliminating the need for expensive 220v wiring.
- Operates during loss of facility power.
- Faster lifting times – up to a minute or more saved per vehicle.
faster equipment = increased productivity = more jobs completed = increased profit
Available on AR14, ARO14, AR18 and Smartlift in-ground series of lifts.
The YA12 features 360º productivity with twice the access points for easy movement.
They are faster by at least 33% than comparable scissor lifts.
Their patented up and down movement provides true up/down lifting. No forward or rearward movement, giving you 20% more work space below the lift and over 5 times more clear floor space under the runways.
With over sized slip plates and adjustable radius gauge pockets, this lift accommodates wheelbases from 71-1/2″ to 158″ for 4-wheel alignment.
Self-Contained In-Ground Lifts:
Rotary SmartLifts begin to pay you back almost immediately with a quick R.O.I. and lower total cost of ownership over the life of the lift. SmartLifts do not rely on expensive and inefficient air compressors for operation. Their small, economical motor runs only when you raise the lift, and the air locks use only a minimal amount of air from your normal shop’s air system costing you pennies a day.
– Some models come standard with 2 rolling jacks
– Some models come standard with stainless steel turning radius gauges. Roll back bar allows the radius gauge to be placed in the front or back of the slot while keeping a flat runway surface.
– Removable work step. Fits on the outer side of the 4-post in the runway slots. Comes standard on some models.
– Longer slip plates, designed to accommodate a greater wheelbase range.
See brochures to see what models these come standard on!
Check out our accessory page.